The games today are likely to be rain-affected so we might not see each other so here are a few important end-of-season reminders:
- Six-a-Side – This is on Monday and should be great fun. Chefy's put a lot of work into organising it so, if you're not playing, please pop down for a while to lend your support.
- End-of-season awards – Neal and I have put stats books and voting boxes/slips in the pavilion and there is a box for each team today (if there is any action!). Please remember to cast your votes.
- Trophies – I must have these so I can get them engraved (especially the junior ones as the Festival is only 2 weeks away). Please leave them at the clubhouse (outside the door if it's locked)
- Raffle Prizes – We need raffle and tombola prizes for both the Six-A-Side and the Junior Festival. Please pass them on to a Committee Member or Captain.
- Season's finale – Next Saturday there will be a get-together at the club after the final league game of the season and we hope all players, partners, parents etc. will join us.
- Junior Festival – This is on Friday 6th (U9s) and Saturday 7th September. Please let me know if you want to take part.
- Presentation Dinner – Saturday 5th October at Glen Lodge (7.00 p.m.) with music from ‘The Cream Horns